Walking Squares may be coming to an end today, but the memories of your walks are with me forever and also here in a Squares gallery. It is the only gallery this month so do hope you will be able to visit a few Squarers today, later this week or at the weekend. I have even found some music to accompany you as you walk around the gallery.
I thought I’d begin this walking adventure with Squarers who joined us just a few times or maybe even only once over the past four weeks.
- I love walking early and discovering flowers and gazing upon a very English scene, but I cannot resist an Italian one either
- It has been a colourful autumn for those of us in the northern hemisphere, but a wet warm spring for those in the southern hemisphere
- Hopefully though the gorgeous light will be with us whatever the season and whatever the weather enabling us all to keep walking
- Afterall there are secret villages to discover, as well as wonderful shadows to create and glorious routes to float away on
If this is your first ever explore of a Square gallery, then I recommend you take a moment now to make yourself a large cup of cocoa or tea or coffee as there are quite a few rooms to visit. I know regulars will be well prepared, and may have cake too!
- Talking of scrumptious treats how about some flour for that cake, or maybe you’d prefer sparkling diamonds for your evening out with friends and family.
- Make sure you explore their beautiful garden whilst you are there, and if you’re feeling tired on the return be inspired looking down or better still hitch a ride!
- Still feeling energetic, well it is a delight walking this way, and following this path going up you’ll find a friend at the top
- If you have time why not stop for a sketch or even solve a mystery, you might need to wrap up warm though!
I struggled to produce this gallery, not so much because of the grief, although it was hard at times, but because my laptop was on go slow. At first I thought there must be football on and that everyone was streaming, but then the laptop crashed. Aargh!
- Thank goodness for moments like this to calm me down and help me see the upside which is that now everything is functioning at the right speed rather than sloth like
- The supportive hugs have also helped as have the unusual walking companions and the cute ones
- You have awed me with the power of nature, made me smile and duck at the same time, and evoked memories of past travels
- Despite the fuzziness it has felt safe accompanying you on the muddy slopes and out at night and seeing the twinkling lights,
By the way widow fog has meant I have not been up to maintaining my usual Squares log, so if you have spotted I have missed you out or missed another squarer, do let me know by leaving a pingback below so I can add you and/or them.
- It is important to me to include all our walking friends as we are a close knit community, and there are some wonderful walks out there
- Some in sunshine, some with a dusting of snow and others filled with childhood memories and games
- There is tranquility to be found walking with the squares community as well as morning reflections and waddling explanations
- So let me know if you think I have missed anyone or there are any late arrivals, so we can hit the trail together and enjoy some bonus walks
I do hope you are enjoying walking with your fellow squarers, and have been able to stroll with more than a couple of squarers. There is only one room left in this month’s gallery so if you can spare another five minutes to stroll with me.
- There is every type of walk available from sun drenched beaches, to friendly sculptures to a very long walk on a very long train
- Some of our adventures have been both beautiful and windy, whilst others have been historical and interesting, and a few world changing
- Whilst I have tempted some of you out into the rain others have reminded us of the beauty of blue skies and the benefits of rest
- It has really has been a beautiful month, thanks to all your fabulous walks and much needed support and thoughts
Blogging is a great distraction, and although some days the computer has been a step too far for me in my widow fog it has mostly been good. As I said yesterday I am not sure when Squares will return, but today I am feeling more confident it will. See you soon!