I have the Sunday vibes! So how about joining us for an explore, not of the Algarvian hills, but of something just as wonderful; our second gallery.
I thought I’d begin with some new squarers again, but this time I have mixed them up with six squarers who have been with me since squares began in September 2017!
- So put on your glad rags and join me on the stairs to squares; we have passion and memories to share with you today, and even a square meal!
- We also have beautiful summer days and stunning skies to enjoy, and much needed serenity and glory
- It has been good to remember not every Boris is the same and to ponder dualism, and I so enjoyed being as free as a bird.
Wasn’t that a great start to the second gallery. I hope that you are able to spare the time to visit at least one square in every room, and maybe some of you could join the ranks of the super squarers and visit every square in the gallery. Remember you don’t have to do it all in one sitting!
- After all every square is a joy, every shape a perfect fit and you will feel so good by the end
- There are important moments to remember and reflective bubbly moments to enjoy as we spend a day in the life of each other
- No wonder we are dancing, and what about the fabulous anole, and goat tower. I think my Saturday afternoon zoom crew will love the latter!
Regular squarers I am sure have already poured themselves a large pot of coffee or tea, but if you haven’t got one beside you then take a moment now to go and pour yourself a glass or mug of something.
- With a cup of coffee in one hand, glasses on not lost and maybe breakfast in another, let us return to some of this week’s square highlights
- It was a delight to line things up and return to Pittsburgh, and also to watch the feline descendant battle
- I have also enjoyed seeing extraordinary buildings and visiting countries, as well as places closer to home, I have never been.
I am delighted nearly everyone has continued to remember to square. As we have been pondering these past few days squares are not always ideal but that’s what makes this challenge so unique! Now talking of non ideal squares, I know a couple of you wanted to see the original rectangle from my poll.
- I’ve not been the only one looking at things more carefully, just take a peek at this amazing perspective and also this beautiful one
- We’ve discovered unusual tunnels, been inspired and got close up to nature, we have even stepped back in time.
- Your artistic squares have been gorgeous and your perseverance inspiring. No wonder I have enjoyed travelling with you all.
Thank you all for being such fabulous squarers. I know I say this every gallery but I really mean it as you are the ones that make squares so special. Thank you also to everyone who leaves a comment and visits a fellow squarers.
- It is such a great blogging community; thanks to all the melting chocolate and wonderful musical faces catching our best side
- And I am still giggling over this great response to my plumbing, it can never be a rubbish day with squarers
- I’ve also really appreciated the kindness, the timely reminders, the cute social distancing couples and double checks in the mirrors
As always during a month of squares time seems to speed up, although there have been occasions this month when time has stood still. We are living in very strange times. I do hope everyone is okay, and that there are more good days than difficult ones. Sending hugs to you all, and also a few more square delights.