I am pretty sure everyone will be distracted by the bottom but if you do get this far can I recommend everyone reads these notes. I have added a new line to the ‘how squares works’ . . . .
- Create your post with a square photograph, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts (not the home page as otherwise I don’t know about your ping!)
- You can also add the link to your post in the comments on any of my square posts
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest do include the theme’s tag (sometimes this may be the only way I can find you too)
- You can also use one of my squares logos to promote the challenge
- I will visit every pingback within 24hours, so if you have had a like from me but no comment check your spam, and if I have not liked drop me a line.
- Be an amazing member of the square gang, whether you post squares or not, by visiting fellow squarers and setting aside time to enjoy one or more of the square galleries which will appear sporadically through the challenge
- Do leave a comment on mine as well as your link
- And remember whilst every square is a rectangle only four equal sides make a rectangle a square!