Last month it was confirmed that humans definitely love bright squares, but how about corvids do they love to collect bright shiny things? The stories over the centuries would suggest they do too, however unfortunately it seems (from this research at least) that the empirical evidence is less convincing. Still that’s not going to stop me from sharing a bright gallery for one of my corvid garden visitors and you of course!
- Let’s start by bursting aglow with some bright smiles and much needed April showers
- Before taking a moment to watch a raindrop and dewdrops, and looking more closely at a familiar flower
- After all exploring a squares gallery is about centering ourselves and pausing in our day to enjoy both the unexpected and silly
- It is also a great moment to take one step at a time and to say hello to new friends and cherish family
For most of you now this will not be your first time visiting a Squares Gallery, however I still think I’ll remind you to make yourself a pot of tea or coffee for your gallery visit. As some of you will have already realised from the first room there are lots of incredible squares to visit.
- I’ve loved how much pink has appear (inspired I am sure by Jude), it can be such a pretty colour and also rather spicy
- There have also been some unusual powder puffs and whilst not pink, still bright baubles
- Brightness appears in our happy places, and in fact anywhere you and your camera are in a glorious bright spot
- No wonder I am hoping bright squares will be like the forget-me-not, always here for us to return to for brightness and cheer
I am also hoping everyone will be able to visit at least one or two squarers in every room. And maybe even every squarer in the following room, as these are all new squarers or those we have not seen for a little while.
- So rise like the sun and enjoy some happy macarons as there are multiple bright squares to explore
- And remember it is never too late to share your brightness in a Squares month
- Whenever you drop by your squares you will find many of us buzzing with joy and with passion for the love in our lives
- Brightness can be found everywhere, even when there are only hints of red that it will pop up brightly
I have thoroughly enjoyed looking back through your squares, and creating our final and very bright square gallery. You have inspired me with your creativity and brightness.
- Thanks to your bright ideas we’ve experienced wonderful moments of reflection, and even visited sacred pools
- You’ve shared family portraits, extraordinary portraits and also some incredibly cute portraits
- And I’ve loved how so many of you have treated us to flowers this month, from colourful tulips and beautiful blossom to the golden Australian emblem
- Thank you also for making stop for a moment during squares with your glorious walks on the common during glowing sunsets
Squares has proved a wonderful distraction again, in a year which I know for many is still as challenging as last. Your fabulously bright squares have helped remind us that brighter times do lie ahead for us.
- Even when there are thorns there’s always a bright spot to be found, sometimes so much we need protection
- It is wonderful to once again enjoy sunshine days and moon lit nights, it feels as though our lives are opening up
- Perhaps soon we can take to the skies and be as bright and busy as bees, but whatever happens I know you’ll be tucking in to delicious brights
Wasn’t April an incredible month in terms of squares. Nearly hundred squarers participated at least once during the month, of which eighty-one appear in this final gallery.
- No wonder it has been an absolute joy to revisit everyone this morning, even those of you who found aliens and went on adventures after dark
- We have had tea in the garden and mermaids with our coffee, and discovered bright ends to our explorations
- There have also been beautiful orchids and lovely roses, our lives have become brighter thanks to all of you
It might though explain why I still have no idea what the theme is going to be for July. I am overwhelmed by brightness! However I am sure I’ll make a theme decision soon. For now though let us enjoy some more brightness.
- From scrumptious roses to splendorous rainbows; we are truly spoilt for choice in this final gallery
- No wonder I have wanted to hop aboard, and continue our bright journey and squaring adventures
- Lilacs have flashed as you have delved into your delightful diaries and shared amusing letters
- It may soon be time to say goodbye but many of us are still feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed
Are there any squares in this gallery which have particularly left you bushy tailed? Or maybe you have found a squarer you have not met before. If so do let us know by leaving a comment below, but before you leave a comment enjoy our final room.
- This room is rather special thanks to fabulous music and inspirational quotes, as well as an extraordinary floral tribute
- So raise your glass with me, as we enjoy this final bright spot and share rather lovely bright memories
- We are bright and assorted together and also a fabulously colourful community; ready to inspire the photographer inside all of us
Thank you all again for being such fabulous squarers. Your support with both comments and squares is truly wonderful. Can’t wait to
party square with you again in July.