Unusually for me I am going to share a second square. Not as blue but when you see it I am sure you will understand why. I simply had to share this swallow in Somerset too as it is showing off its tail streamers. And they are not the only things on show today, as today is my first #JulySquares gallery.
As always I highly recommend you grab a glass or cup of something before you start as whilst you are about to be blown away by some incredible squares it will take you around 20minutes to visit all and probably a while longer to fully enjoy
- Let’s begin with a nifty piece of parking before we head off to the airport and catch that plane!
- There are so many umbrellas on the beach to sit under this month, although not all the beaches have been sandy!
- One of the delights of squares are the brilliant additions so many of you bring from fabulous music, to great books and delicious recipes
When we last had a colour theme the posts were full of flora, unsurprisingly though this month in blue there have been fewer flowers.
- However we are still enjoying celebrating with flowers thanks to stunning macros and intense blues
- There have also been some fabulous boat drawings and amazing fishes, and even a kayak or two but only one anchor away!
- And thanks to some stunning blue skies, we have all been able to dance away any lingering summertime (or winter or jury) blues
- I guess this is not surprising as we live on a blue planet and are surrounded by so much beauty
Now how are you getting on? That last room in the gallery had quite a bit in it. Is it time for that second cup or glass of something, or maybe you need to stop and go and make the first! I really hope you will keep exploring the gallery with me or at least visit one square from every room.
- We have so many square friends putting their blue shoes on this month, as well as some lovely new friends and friends from our pink past joining us
- And no wonder there are so many square people when there are wonderful gates to open, pictures to draw and cute houses to discover
- There have also been wonderful windows and unusual blue shapes, and did I mention the fascinating moons and the blue mountains?
It is hard to believe we are only on day two of the second week given the number of blue squares we have seen, at the same time though I am somewhat shocked to note we are nearly half way through the month! Where does the time go? Thank goodness today we can take a pause to look round this wonderful gallery.
- I am sure one of these lights is tilting to look at us, what do you think? This gorgeous fellow certainly is keeping his eye on us!
- There has been some great street art, as well as wonderful sculpture and reminders of the past
- Even the laundry and bath houses have been rather marvellous. And were you as amazed as me to learn this ceiling is in a modern hotel?!
A round of applause to every one who has joined us so far this month, and an even bigger round of applause to those of you still exploring the gallery. You are amazing!
- Here’s one to make you smile, another full of temptations and a third with almost more squares than I can count!
- I have loved the way you have found a way to play with the words and discover the blues, and touched that you think of me!
- Thank you all for imagining, for intriguing me with telephone calls and for squeezing in a square or two.
Do encourage one of your blogging friends to join us, there are nearly 50 of us at the moment, Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could reach 75! Don’t forget to tell them to use the tag #JulySquares as it is the best way I can find everyone if the WP gremlins are playing around with pingbacks. Most importantly though their photo must be square if they are to be part of the gang and included in the next gallery.