It seems such a long time ago when squares finished, but surprisingly it is less than a month! Hopefully this final gallery will bring back happy memories, and if you take your time to explore you will also discover the next squares theme.
- With Halloween in the past many of us are now in the dark with the approaching winter, others though are still enjoying springtime
- That’s the joy of squares, there are forever changing seasons and always a balance and lovely bonuses to be found
- So we are never feeling blue even when we cannot park or find that grandchildren and blogging don’t really mix!
Wasn’t that a great opening room for the gallery. I am sure regular squarers are fully prepared but if you haven’t already here’s my gallery reminder to pour yourself a cup of coffee or maybe even pour a little glass of something before you explore further.
- There is such excitement in this gallery, with the mysteries to uncover, bakeries to visit and a sea journey to undertake
- So it’s all aboard as we look down from the rooftops, remember autumns past and explore some delicious historical places
- It is a time to be alive, to share the joy of a beautiful love match and the peaceful silence in a temple
I hope you can make the time to visit at least two Squarers in every room this weekend, and maybe even three. I’d particularly like you to take your time with the next room as there are some new squarers in this one as well as a few who returned just for the final week.
- What a day, when I noticed these fabulous bloggers had returned with favourites to join us I was in the pink
- The moon is irresistible to so many squarers, as are stunning sunsets, beautiful blossoms and bright absurdities
- We also love cuteness and holding hands, especially when having a fabulous time in review and find ourselves back we are started and in my favourite places
Did you discover any new squarers in the third room? Hope you did, as well as catch up with many of our wonderful regulars. There are a few more familiar squarers in our fourth room.
- Sometimes I discover squares late, but it always such a treat for me, likewise when new squarers stay with us and others share favourite perspectives
- I wasn’t the only one who caught the moonlight and enjoyed looking up at the sky as we reprised our past squares
- These memories are made to keep and with the help of our photographs memories never get fuzzy as time passes
Now I promised you at the start of this post that I would mention the next Squares theme. The challenge isn’t until February, but what with Christmas and the ongoing daily challenges many of us juggle I thought I’d give you lots of time to prepare. First a hint – 55 squarers in the gallery – I will elaborate after you have explored the final room.
- As we explore the last light of past squares you are probably ready for some chocolate, or maybe some unusual jelly beans
- There again you might prefer a blueberry muffin with your Lyons tea at our bloggers picnic on the rooftops
- We haven’t got long left now before the sun sets on past squares but no need for tears. It is a time to be in the pink and to celebrate as I’ve kept the brightest for the end
I have really enjoyed curating this final gallery of Past Squares. Have you enjoyed exploring it? Let me know by leaving a comment below but before you do that, here’s what you have all been waiting for, the next theme announcement!
Comments are closed.