This was where it all began back in 2017 with flowers. A distraction from a challenging month and year, and look what has happened Squares is now a world wide phenomena!
Now remember you don’t have to share daily, your squares can appear once a week or just once. It is totally up to you. As is the content of your squares. Here’s a reminder of what your October Square(s) could cover;
- Re-post a previous square post which at the time didn’t get the attention it deserved
- Share one or more leftover squares from a previous theme that you loved
- Share a new photograph that would have been perfect for a previous theme
- Or if you have not been squaring for very long why not pick a theme you missed and share thirty one squares of that theme
- Alternatively have fun with the word ‘past’ by sharing squares of history and heritage, and that includes past holidays!
The tag is PastSquares but the only thing you really need to remember is that in October your images must be square – that’s four equal sides!