On this day in 2015 I shared with you a rather fabulous stroll beside Lake Erie. You could jump in the water here and swim to Canada, a few brave persons have done so in the past.
Not me though! I just enjoyed the Pennsylvanian shoreline, you can read about my walk here. Whilst I have your attention perhaps I can persuade you to share a past square too. There are multiple ways you can Square this month including;
- Sharing on this day moments from previous posts as well as favourite squares and leftover squares from a previous theme
- Re-posting previous square posts which didn’t get much attention when they first appeared
- Having fun with the word ‘past’ by sharing squares of history and heritage, and that includes past holidays!
- Taking brand new photographs that would have been perfect for a previous theme
- Or if you have only recently discovered squares why not delight us with themes you missed. I have listed all previous themes in this square