On this day in 2017 it was the 3rd day of what was to become a worldwide phenomena – Squares. Today for Fandango’s Flashback Friday I thought we’d return to that sweet smelling image; and when I said;
We emerged from the trees, crossed a lake and found ourselves in the glorious rose gardens. The smell was incredible.
These scented memories also give me a great excuse to remind everyone that October is going to be a month of Past Squares. A month to share memories, personal favourites, leftover squares and also have fun with themes you have always wanted to try.
- Re-post a previous square post which at the time didn’t get the attention it deserved
- Share one or more leftover squares from a previous theme that you loved
- Share a new photograph that would have been perfect for a previous theme
- Or if you have not been squaring for very long why not pick a theme you missed and share thirty one squares of that theme
- Alternatively have fun with the word ‘past’ by sharing squares of history and heritage, and that includes past holidays!