Last tree seemed a rather appropriate title for the square and the fact this is the final TreeSquare gallery. It contains all the squares from the final day. At least I hope everyone who posted on 31st is here, do let me know by leaving a comment below if you think I have missed any.
- Last squares are often a time for reflection, for sharing favourites and for finding something really beautiful.
- The dramatic is always welcome at the end as is the unusual and the unique.
- It is such a delight to finish in a blaze of glory, and whilst also having time to look ahead and have soothing thoughts.
Do hope you can spare the time to visit everyone. And whilst there less than half of the number of squares in the previous gallery, I still recommend making yourself a cup of coffee or tea, and maybe having some cake too.
- I was amazed how far some of you travelled with your final trees, and also how many fabulous places and beautiful continents you have visited.
- The end of squares is always a celebration, although it is always hard to leaf you all which is I am grateful for those calming squares.
- And what can I say, apart from giggle, at your something different and incredible creativity!
Isn’t this final gallery wonderful. Everyone found so many fabulous trees. I think there were forty four of us (including me) on the final day.
- You’ve spoilt us by sharing such colourful ends and we certainly will not be letting this parade pass by.
- Our lives are so much better thanks to you and your wonderful skies and for reminding us of where we started.
- Thank you also for your lovely shadows, beautiful tree lined rides, and for the tremendous tree wildlife.
I intend to announce our October squares theme next week. An early announcement I know but if you saw my September diary you’d soon realise why!
- There is such joy in exploring the detail of a tree, delving into your tree archives and learning about trees that I’d hadn’t even heard of before.
- Did you find the perfect tree or shady spot in July? I certainly discovered new trees and huge thanks to Aletta for her different trees every day.
- Trees are perfect for the photographer as they are forever changing, offer multiple photographic opportunities and there’s nearly always a bird in them.
It has been such fun collating a gallery of the last day, and as you will see from this final room many of you had the same thought as I did! Here’s a reminder of my final #TreeSquare before you visit everyone else’s.
- Sunrises should be part of our daily lives, and a blaze of glory never goes amiss either, nor does a lighthouse at dusk.
- Glorious sunsets always find a way of appearing as we travel around the world .
- We may have reached the last stop at the end of our journey but we will not forget that only God can make something as lovely as a tree.
Stay safe everyone, and see you in October or maybe before if you join me for the festival in September!