Do hope you are enjoying part one of the gallery. I’ve used present tense as suspect some of you are still exploring! I thought this evening I would share part two. Part two of the gallery is smaller than part one as it features those who have been squaring daily or almost daily. First though my bonus tree square – I have gone all autumnal because tomorrow I am sharing more colour and I thought they might look good together on my home page!
I am aware for some of you the weekend is almost over, however hopefully you will all have enough time to explore at least part of it. As in yesterday’s gallery there are some fabulous and unusual #TreeSquares to be discovered.
- From gorgeous sunrises to faces in trees, Squares this month is all about dreaming and us having fun
- It is also a great opportunity to be clever with interpretations and titles and to experiment with our cameras
- Occasionally it might be the trees playing with us, well at least our fences and demonstrating how a tree never really dies, just lies down to sleep
Do hope you enjoyed looking round the first room, I am just loving the variety of posts. Then I guess that is not surprising given there are more than 60,000 species of trees in the world and over 3 trillion individual trees.
- There are gorgeous red trees, unusual ‘puffing’ trees and trees that are perfect for nesting in
- There are trees that want us to enjoy a wondrous ride high above them, and others that simply adore a special photo shoot
- And then there are the trees with squirrels in, the ones that children have created and those that know how to line a road
- Whilst others remember our good times together, and a few just need a regular trimming!
Trees truly are wondrous things, and have inspired so much already this month – from quotes to poetry to fabulous music. What fun we having squaring trees, and discovering that they more easily square than you might first have thought.
- Even a hint of trees brings beauty into our lives, and an evening walk is always better with a tree or two, they are after all good friends
- Some of your trees though have very strange fruit, and I never envisaged seeing turkeys in them
- I have loved discovering trees in other lands and spending time getting to know your trees and seeing you go all arty
Oh my I have just realised I forgot to mention refreshments. Apologies everyone, however hopefully by now all of you are well prepared for square galleries and always have a little glass of something or maybe a big cup of something to hand!
- So hopefully I won’t be exiled nor made to travel this far to see the sea or sent to the frozen north
- As there are some evocative squares in this final room, along with beautiful squares that have benefited from a good watering, and stunning views with brilliant art
- Now before you go I must admit something – I am delighted so many of you are thinking ahead as I will be doing the same in a few squares!