To join in the fun of squares this month, create your square post and include a pingback to any of my daily square posts in July. Don’t forget to use the theme’s tag – TreeSquare, and I’d love it if you left a comment below.
If you have not yet planned your month of squares here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Trees can be centre square or hidden in the background
- You could focus on one tree and share a different part of the same tree or its shadow each day
- Alternatively start with one tree and then increase the number of trees in your squares day by day until your final square with thirty one trees
- Or if you have lots of tree photographs why not attempt to square a different species every day
- And yes, it is totally up to you how you include trees in your July squares. In fact you don’t even need to share real trees!
Septimus says if a daily tree square sounds daunting, it is also okay to join weekly or even just pop in occasionally with your trees. The frequency and content of your squares entirely depends on you and your blog. The only absolute rule for joining in with Squares from 1st July is that your photograph must be square in shape!