At the time I was frustrated by the sun’s bright reflections in the water, but today I realise they are just perfect for a bonus Bright Squares!
It is a bonus as it is time for our second gallery, I am so excited about sharing this one with you as so many squarers returned in our second week. In fact it might take you the rest of the week to visit everyone, so why not start today by catching up with brand new squarers and those we have not seen since 2019 or earlier!
- It is a great time to catch up in the northern hemisphere as spring is here and for some summer is on the way
- No wonder we want to implement bright ideas, read great books, and look at life through a lens
- The sun is shining bright; life is emerging and things are looking green, and there is also intriguing fruit to be eaten
By the way my apologies for not creating the gallery at the weekend, I had set aside time to create on Sunday morning. However I was distracted by the sunshine and spent a few hours in the garden, and then I was called over to support a neighbour. I am hoping though you will find a Monday gallery a great motivation for the rest of the week.
- As even when the weather turns there is joy to be found and beauty to inspire, so here’s to a favourable week for everyone
- You’ll certainly be feeling bushy tailed visiting squares and with your help we can create a brighter future and find a prince or two
- So if you cannot visit many today, why not get up early tomorrow and really explore the gallery from the comfort of your seat
- I promise you, you will have a whale of time not only is it very bright, you won’t even need to sing for your supper
If this is your first time exploring a Squares Gallery, then I recommend making yourself a pot of tea or coffee, and then sitting back enjoying the chance to be inspired by some incredible squares and creativity.
- You might be surprised by how great things look upside down and under a canopy, as well as how well squares can work for stunning landscapes
- Part of me still thinks this is a Truman Show creation and I was certainly surprised by this fabulously pink visitor, and I loved this overflowing fountain
- You’ll find opportunities for reflection in this week’s gallery, as well as a great audience and fascinating history
- So join me in the gazebo and bring your cup of coffee, and let us share and explore these square delights together
I know there are quite a few rooms and squares to visit in this second gallery, even more than the first. So whilst it would be fabulous if you could visit everyone, I know that may not be possible. So why not instead aim to visit at least one or two squarers in every room.
- There are stunning bright whites for you to be dazzled by and beautiful redbuds above us in the trees
- You could visit a colourful market, or have fun connecting wonderful dots and maybe help identify a pretty flower or even two flowers
- I certainly hope you won’t miss this cute face or these wonderful memories, and if flowers are your thing then you must go to Cornwall
- So if you can find the time, there are beautiful trees to gaze upon, art installations to admire and lambikins to go awww at!
I do hope everything one is okay at the moment, I know this year is already proving as challenging as last for many of us. I am hopeful though brighter times do lie ahead for us, and the last few days have certainly been bright thanks to all your squares.
- So thank you for the incredible smiles, and for sharing your happy places and truly wonderful homemade cards
- It has been special learn about the bright spots in your week, and to see the brighter side of life as well as share the joy of vaccinations (I get mine this week!!)
- We’ve enjoyed getting up early, and loved the time lapse videos and fabulous decorated delights
- There have even been delicious dishes and a message from the heavens, and did you catch the extraordinary violets?
- No wonder Squares this month is brilliantly bright and full of the prettiest stars; you all are my sunshine
I really appreciate how many of you are participating this month, and quite amazing how many of you are joining me daily. If you have not yet joined us as a squarer there is plenty of time, all I ask is that your photograph is square in shape!
- Bright comes in some many different forms from tie-dyed flowers, to yellow brilliance and lively streets
- There has also been much joy as we’ve travelled the world and discovered nuts in unusual places
- So look out for bright faces in our bright mornings and you may even get to interact with squishy hairy things!
- Or maybe your fabulously bright idea will come in the shape of stunning rainbows and gorgeous poppies
Isn’t this an amazing second gallery, a total of eighty-four different brights to be inspired by. It has been such fun curating it this morning. I can’t wait to hear what you think, do leave a comment after you have visited the final room.
- The final room is a little bit quirky and a wonderful space to spread the happiness and enjoy bright memories
- There are also some lovely views, as well as incredibly cute faces and fabulous colourful bottoms
- So I really do hope you will be able to have a proper look round at all the greenery and bright pinks
- Before we finish with a Haiku and a trip down memory lane for me, and how about a chandelier too! Have a great week everyone.