At times this month, outside of our lovely blogging community, it has felt like I and the rest of the world have been swimming against the current. In fact our government has been doing exactly that for a year now. However when I look back I am hopeful we are now making headway and that there will be some adventures to be had this year.
Talking of adventures, I wasn’t going to prepare a third gallery, I thought I’d save it all for a special post in February. However we had had so many lovely new squarers join us in the second half of SquareUp, that I couldn’t resist putting another gallery together. So I’ve dug a photo out of the archives and jotted down a few words to create today’s bonus post. I hope you will enjoy!
- You might need to stay up late for today’s gallery or at least be prepared to ride up as we have so many couples to meet
- You may even want to buckle up as there could be a bit of a dust up before we soar up above and enjoy this stupendous view
- And whatever the weather if you are feeling energetic do join me to climb up the stairs and explore up your street.
I do understand if you are not able to visit every square today, however if you can do make the time to fully explore this next room. This next one contains all of the new squarers from the past seven days as well as few we have not seen for months.
- So come and peep behind the clouds with me, it is well worth climbing up for this iconic moment
- There is always beauty to be found, no matter which way up you are and if you are feeling brave you can occupy the camp on the ice
- What a collection, no wonder we are all now cheered up, and dare I say pimped up!
Today you are definitely going to need a cuppa to explore the gallery, even if you only visit a couple from every room. So if you haven’t already poured yourself something why not go and make it now.
- Whilst you are looking in your cupboards, and pulling up handles I am going to raise my arms up and exercise
- Always easier to do when we have wonderful skies or there’s a bell encouraging us to move and celebrate
- So let’s live it up, although maybe not with this train as I’ll probably upend myself and have a break up!
There are so many fabulous squares to discover and be inspired by. I have been particularly impressed by the variation in ups. I have a cunning plan for the final gallery to find every variation, but for now why not explore some of the variations in this next room.
- Life has been taupe for some, others have been upset but I think all of us will enjoy the cantaloupes with sirup
- I have learnt about scuppers, observed some marsupials, found my feet in more than one stirrup and even tried acupuncture.
- Fortunately no-one has upped sticks or got too hung up, after all every square every one shares is superior!
Isn’t this proving to be a fabulous gallery. The Squares community has to be one of the best in the blogging world. You are all so amazing with your squares, and your support to me and each other. Think you all deserve a round of applause, and another great room!
- Your uppermost squares have been such a delight thanks to all the fabulous pile ups and lovely blooms
- There have been a couple of dangling moments when we were locked up and had to cover up as it was foggy outside
- But every square has been full of beauty and inspiration, brightening us all up and bringing such joy to so many couples.
If you are able to spend some time in the gallery this week you will find it a great escape from the realities of our world. I know there is much to do in the outside world, and we all have to play a part but it is also important we take time out to be quirky and for ourselves.
- Talking of quirky and wind ups, have you looked up in Melbourne and more closely in your stationery drawer?
- You never know what your hand might find, especially if you go up on a limb in the city of Bogata.
- Squares after all is all about reaching up this month, just be wary though as I wouldn’t want you to end up all tangled up or duped!
Thank you everyone for joining in the fun of Squares. Since Squares began in September 2017 there have been more than 200 participant. We see on average 50 new squarers joining us every year, and around 15 people from every year have never stopped taking part! You are incredible.
- Taking us from beautiful upside down moments in our high heels to great walks uphill to enjoy the glorious views
- No wonder there’s an upturn in all our lives, and we are holding our heads high and singing away
- We have new places to explore together and we’ve lit up the clouds in the sky; I am feeling all warmed up inside
Do hope you have enjoyed looking around our third SquareUp gallery as much as I have preparing it. There will be a fourth gallery sometime in February, so if you haven’t yet taken part in squares this month make sure you do before midnight on the 31st!