Christmas isn’t Christmas without a walk, but this year not sure what we will be doing as we are now in Tier4. We are in a support bubble and so technically we can go out as a four, but I am feeling very wary about doing that when others can’t. Maybe we’ll split up and go out in two sets of pairs, or maybe we’ll stay indoors as Storm Bella is on its way. I just don’t know but whilst I ponder options here’s a photograph of much happier times when Mum and I enjoyed a Boxing Day walk in a park near Olhão. Life was so much easier then, also drier!
If you are unable to get out for a walk today and need a bit of distraction why not check out some of the amazing podcasts my charity’s volunteers have been putting together over the past few weeks. As you can see from the clickable list below there is something for everyone from history to graffiti to the British pantry. Go on click on a title that catches your eye!
Walkeology: Wanders, Wonders and Wunderkammers – Hampshire HistBites
- Walkeology: Wanders, Wonders and Wunderkammers
- Hampshire Cultural Trust: Linking the Past with the Future
- The Hidden House in Hursley Park
- Tragedy at Sea: Southampton's Connection to the Titanic
- The Life and Death of Henry V’s Navy in Hampshire
- Pear Tree Church: From the Bishop of Winchester to the Life of Pi