Squares never really end, they find a way of popping up in the days and weeks following the end of the challenge month and before we know it I am dropping hints for the next Squares Challenge. This evening though it is not about the theme for January, today is about sharing our final squares gallery. So put the kettle on Polly, it is time to play!
- We are all kindred spirits here in the square community, many of us finding happiness amongst the autumn splendour
- And it was not just fall oranges and purples we enjoyed last month, there were spring greens too
- October was also full of extraordinary life, wonderful kindnesses and fragrance
Thank you all for being such wonderful squarers, I kinda never knew what quite to expect last month! No wonder I have so thoroughly enjoyed looking back through your squares, and creating our final kinda square gallery.
- It has been a welcome distraction from our slimy and rebellious leaders, many of whom have never rested and only a few have come up smelling of roses!
- Despite the reduction in close encounters this year is turning out to be high voltage and creepy at times!
- No wonder we have occasionally fallen and hidden ourselves, fortunately however there has also been plenty of joy, cuteness and kind wishes
- There has also been beauty this month alongside fabulous music and lots of smiles and laughter
- It has been a month for wonderful memories, for sharing family delights and remembering loved ones
- So thank you all again for taking us from sunrise to sunset, and helping make October both one of a kind and full of all kinds
Can’t quite believe we are nearly half way through November, it only feels like a couple of days since we were posting squares. Yet at the same time it seems an age since I was chatting to many of you. Time is a funny thing! Talking of time passing us by. I know I mentioned putting the kettle on at the start, but have you actually made yourself a cuppa? If not why not make one now as we have lots more exploring to do.
- We didn’t just walk around our home towns, we looked up and even travelled through time
- Last month our imagination was kindled thanks to all the autumnal drama, unexpected weather records and the pale kinds
- No wonder I have been kinda happy going nowhere, you have been superb in creating your kinda squares
- You have been so kind and funny in welcoming everyone and creating such thoughtful squares
- And I kinda think it amazing there were strawberry coincidences, who’d have thought it!
- I never expected to travel to so many places in October, nor did I expect to have such fun at work scurrying around filling up the stores
So a huge thank you again to all for making October so kind and so much fun. I do hope you had a chance in the final week, or maybe even last week to spread kindness even further with one of the actions I mentioned on 30th October.
- From what I recall quite a few of you were counting on baking, which probably explains all the leftovers!
- I know I keep on saying it but October was kind of wonderful, full of favourites and sparkling delights
- It is however now time for a flying finish, and to say goodbye. However January is not long away, so stay active everyone and keep looking up as we will be back!
PS Before you dash if you like treasure hunts and want to get ahead for January, then look through this post again. The theme was mentioned in my very first sentence and is also mentioned in two of the rooms. More hints to follow 😉