One kind I could confidently identify the other kind I had no idea and had to look at the sign. How about you? Can you determine which kind of trees these sculptures represent?
I was going to leave with you just the tree puzzle today, but as we’re still being joined by new and returning squarers I thought I would squeeze in a third gallery. There will still be a final gallery in November to celebrate October Squares, but today let us enjoy what you have all been creating over the past few days.
- There have been moments with nature, happy places in the woods and extraordinary galleries.
- It has also being very red and orangery at times along with the scary smiles and knobbly kinds
- A few of us have been counting lots and as well as kindling with kindred spirits and kin this week.
Now remember one of the essentials of exploring the gallery is being kind to yourself by making yourself a large cup of tea or coffee. It is not that the explorations are hard work, the opposite in fact, however you might be here a long time!
- Things have been precarious, but this is a month to be kind and to celebrate every kind.
- It is also a month for great music, playing games with the family, and sharing imaginative tales with friends,
- So cut a slice of that amazing cake, turn on the lamp and explore our gallery of kindness and happiness.
It is hard to believe that this time next week Squares will be over. I really don’t know where the time goes during squares. In fact I don’t really know where the time has gone this year!
- Life has been rather dramatic this year hasn’t it, and cross and wild at times too. No wonder I jumped at the suggestion life is like cacti!
- And it has not just been prickly, life has also been kinda blurry and incongruous at times, but even when the path narrows there is beauty
- Thanks to our ability for finding strength, for constructive critique and for creatively preparing for what lies ahead.
And you have all been so creative with Squares these past few weeks. You have brought so many smiles to my face, as well as giggles and awe. You are all incredible, and it is truly a joy to be part of this community.
- We have discovered our happy place, enjoyed pretty things and whiled away an hour or two on the beach.
- We have also been very comfy at times and all the yellow has certainly livened and brightened things up,
- Paddington would probably be feeling undaunted by all the marmalade whilst enjoying the glorious views.
As always a huge thank to everyone of you who are participating in squares, whether that’s by creating your own squares or commenting on others. You are all superstars. It is because of you that it is an absolute pleasure to host squares and create these galleries,
- With the wondrous discoveries, unexpected friendships, fabulous rainbows and reflective thoughts.
- Our third gallery seems extra special thanks to all the glitter, beautiful close ups and stunning autumnal colours and garden puzzles.
- So thank you again for sharing so much kindness and passion, and for being so kind-hearted.
I cannot wait to see what you share in our final few days of squares. In the meanwhile if you are wondering about the sculptures, one is of sycamore seeds and the other the leaves of a ginko. They were created by David Watkinson and they swirl around.