It has been a while since I shared all of the #KindaSquare tips and rules, so thought today with just over a week to go until the end might be a good day to remind us all. First though I must share a photograph of one of the vultures at the Hawk Conservancy near Andover in Hampshire. I take kindly to vultures, and in fact all birds of prey!
October is a month for benevolent cataloging of squares; a month of kindred spirits kindling their imagination and sharing kindness and kindly comments. Many of you have come up with your own brilliant interpretations of the theme, and I am sure will continue to do so over the final 10 days. Just in case though you are looking for somewhere to start here are some ideas;
- Something of the kind (similar to something or even a carbon copy)
- Our imagination kindled (inspire us!)
- Of its kind (a unique object or an example of something such as a flower or bird)
- Two of a Kind (or one, or three or multiple!)
- Kindred spirits (kindness in action or photographs of people)
- Take kindly to (something you like)
This is a daily challenge, but as regular squares know I am flexible on this and we are also two thirds of the way through! So there are various options available if you are only just joining us. You can post all 31 squares in one go at the end of the month, join us daily for the final 10 days or even pop in occasionally with your squares.
PS If you love Owls then do take a look at Lisa’s fabulous owl challenge, there are even cookies!