A walk in the countryside in the autumn can soon fill your cupboards if you know what to pick and don’t mind imperfections and insects!
I was tempted to follow in Cee’s and David’s footsteps and make this a numbers of a kind, however whilst I could count the apples and blackberries, I couldn’t actually make up my mind how many hawberries there were. So instead I have reverted to my original title as we were foraging at the time, and look I even found the spirits section!
If you are also enjoying walks in the countryside or even visits to the supermarket then why not join us for Squares too. I am sharing a square daily, you can do the same or join us weekly or even just pop in occasionally with your squares. The frequency of your squares depends on you and your blog. Here’s how to join in the fun;
- Take a square photograph of something that reflects the theme
- Create your post for any day in October, and pingback to one of my daily squares
- Include the theme’s tag – KindaSquare
- Leave a comment on my post as well as your link
- Whether you post squares or not, be a kind member of the Square team and make time to visit others and the square galleries