Have to admit there were a few days last month when I was preparing for squares that I wasn’t sure at all if I would find thirty one. It felt like I was stuck up a tree!
Fortunately however not only was my imagination kindled by my godson but I remembered that the theme of ‘kind‘ means that kinda anything goes this month as long as it is square. If you have not played with Squares before, here’s how to participate in October;
- Take a square photograph of something that reflects the theme
- Create your post for any day in October, and pingback to one of my daily squares
- Include the theme’s tag – KindaSquare
- Leave a comment on my post as well as your link
- Whether you post squares or not, be a kind member of the Square team and make time to visit others and the square galleries