As there were no hints at all in August, I thought only fair to give you plenty of notice for October Squares. Some of you may have already guessed it from Sunday’s quote, but just in case you didn’t the theme for October is . . . . . . . .
Don’t panic it isn’t cheese or vegan products, I just couldn’t resist taking the moment to also promote our youngest’s brilliant business – Kinda Co. You see the theme is KIND!
Building on the previous 2020 themes of light, top and perspective I am hoping we might in the final squares of 2020 encourage and promote kindness. I am also hoping for lots of ‘benevolent cataloguing’. Hee hee, did you get it – benevolent cataloguing!
So where do you start, well here are a few ideas you might want to explore . . . .
- Something of the kind (mirror images, carbon copies and doubles)
- Our imagination kindled (inspire us!)
- Of its kind (a unique object or could be a picture of nature and wildlife)
- Kindred spirits (kindness in action or photographs of people)
- Take kindly to (something you like such as my Warbler on Sunday or Ellie’s cheese)
Remember you don’t need to share daily as of 1st October. You can post all 31 in one go at the end of the month, join us weekly or even pop in occasionally with your squares. The frequency of your posts depends on you and your blog. Here’s what to do if you decide to be Kinda Square in October;
- Take a square photograph of something that reflects the theme
- Create your post for any day in October, and pingback to one of my daily squares
- Include the theme’s tag – KindaSquare
- Leave a comment on my post as well as your link
- Whether you post squares or not, be a kind member of the Square team and make time to visit others and the square galleries