Never easy to know where to start with the final Squares gallery, but I thought blue skies and fabulous views from me, and a focus on some of your wonderful last minute arrivals might be a good place.
It was lovely to meet so many new Squarers last week, and to catch up with Squarers from quarters back. I always worry when regular Squarers don’t appear so was good to discover many of you are well, just busy.
- I thought I could eat this, but apparently not! We can though enjoy favourite toppings and this delight
- Isn’t amazing what you can discover in macro, and from top viewing and the perch on top
- The views have been so great as have the fabulous tales
- Add a stick or more, but don’t experiment too much though or you might lose your balance!
What a great room that was to open our final gallery with. I do hope you enjoyed visiting as much as I did curating. It is rather fun creating the final gallery after Squares has ended as it enables me to enjoy your brilliance once again, and helps me cope with the lack of daily squares in my life!
What have you been up to in the days since Squares?
- Have you turned the top soil, coped with delivery tragedies, eaten a pineapple or read a book?
- Maybe you’ve had cheeky friends round whilst you sorted your tops and searched for your bottoms
- Whatever you’ve got up to I hope you have looked out and enjoyed the foam and fabulous sunsets
The squares to my right remind me I must prepare another family history post for you. There’s a mystery to be solved. I’ve also just remembered I totally forgot to remind you to make a cuppa, or pour a glass of wine. If you want to take a short break now, and make yourself something or perhaps a cut a slice (or two) of cake, go for it!
The rooms will be here awaiting your return, as will I.
- There again I may already be flying high and exploring small islands high above the roof tops
- I certainly will be enjoying my breakfast view before we all head to the top for an expedition into the top end
- Hopefully at the top or maybe even on the way to the top, we will pause for a moment to look up
- And whatever adventure we take bring your top dog with us, or even the cutest lamb ever
April was such an unusual month wasn’t it. I think all of us were living life under restrictions. By the looks of it some of you might be seeing the start of a slow return to normality this month, assuming of course the numbers stay stable and everyone keeps their distance. I wish our government had taken early action so we were joining you. Unfortunately however Brits, well the English, have nincompoops in charge.
- So thank goodness for a room at the top with perfect painted ladies and extraordinary sunsets
- Your wonderful distractions of randomness, rainbows and ridiculous songs have helped keep the tops off!
- We must be careful though not to go too over the top or our hair will be uncontrolled and we might get a song stuck in our heads
And so we arrive at the final room. There are some stunners in here, if you can take the time to visit a few you will have a marvellous time. Last month was an outstanding month for beauty, innovation and fun. Thank you all for being such fabulous squarers, I cannot wait to see you back here in July. I will announce the new theme in mid June so make sure you are following me, it is going to be a good one!