It all depends on how hot it is as to whether or not Septimus sleeps on the bottom (header) or top (squares), it also depends if I am happy for him to be top cat!
Neither Septimus nor I can believe this is my penultimate #SquareTops. Where has the time gone? If you have not yet joined us there is still time, well a day, to discover your perfect top. Whether it’s;
- Top and Tail – play around with word combinations such as top secret, top full, and top line. Or may look for top within words such as topee, octoploid and dystopian. Hmmm I wonder why I thought of the latter!
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak or uppermost part of something
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something wonderful
Whatever your top, your main photograph must be square in shape and remember only four equal sides make a rectangle a square!
PS and if you are still puzzling over yesterday’s bride and groom, the answer can now be found (highlighted in orange to match Septimus) at the end of yesterday’s post!