You may recall this museum when I visited in January. Unfortunately it is now closed because of COVID-19, and in fact was due to close in May anyway for a major revamp. So this could be the last view you see of the Museum of Childhood for quite a while. But lets not focus on the sad times, lets focus our attention on having fun and being square! The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops but you may also want to add a second tag using the idiom your square is coming under. My second tag today is ‘Cherry on Top’ as hoping that is what the revamp will do and my third tag is ‘Top and Tail’ in honour of the museum cat in a top hat.
There’s only one rule to Squares your main photograph must be square in shape!