Did you spot the kestrel on its nest in the header? Apparently kestrels do not build their own nests, they rely on other species and in this case humans to create their top home in the perfect setting (which happens to be Mértola for this kestrel). And talking of top creations, here’s our third #SquareTops gallery.
- We might be in un-chartered waters, but thanks to all of you there is plenty of joy on the roof tops, and beauty atop.
- No wonder we are all still smiling, or maybe it is because of the delicate things sweet and tuneful
- It has certainly been a wonderful week under the big top and in your homes as you have shared cute hares
- And then there has been all the fascinating history, beautiful rainbows and fabulous top knots!
By the way a very warm welcome to the new and returning squarers in our first gallery, and huge thanks also to all the regulars in that room and the rooms we’ve yet to explore.
- Your square tales have kept us amused when we have been feeling sad, and at times at the top we have had a blast
- The cute snuffling noses and reminders of better times have brought joy at the top and bottom
- Specially for those who have found the top spot, or spied a top on top when enjoying the beauty top down
I am pretty sure I recommended pouring a cup or glass of something, but just in case I didn’t, why not take a moment now to make something. You may need a drink, as last week;
- We did not always get to the top, and there were quite a few topless moments, some even had hoops and classical interlocking.
- There was also fabulous intrigue , beautiful coverings and even a few unexpected hot rods!
- All of us though have been dealt a top deck with your beautiful captures and wonderment
You are all so amazing; it is such a treat hosting squares. I wonder what we might find in the penultimate room today. Do hope you are able to visit at least one square in every room.
- After all you never know what random or merry delight or even unexpected pile up you will find up on top
- And I’ve been delighted so many are birding and gazing high up towards the light, as well as watching out for each other and the earth
- So lets keep moving from the bottom up, as we watch the sunrise and stay on the top of our game!
But before you disappear off to find your next #SquareTop I must share some essential top tips. The lockdown is beginning to cause some hairy challenges so here’s some mane advice.
- Now whilst we could hide in a shack or wear a red hat, I like the idea of irises to help mesh together any split ends,
- Or if your concerns are about green tones and going grey, why not try mangelwurzel, it seems to work for sheep!
- I’ve heard chocolate on top also works miracles, especially if there is an excess of chocolate chips or a cherry on top!
Hope your head survives my hairy top tips, and most of all I hope you have enjoyed this week’s gallery. It has been such a pleasure creating it.