Thank you everyone for such fantastic #SquareTops, you’ve really been brightening up my lockdown days. Unfortunately however it seems WordPress is a bit overwhelmed by my Squares enthusiasm as I have noted that lots of my comments on your posts are not appearing. Promise you I am visiting everyone. So if I have not left a comment on your fabulous posts in the last 72hours do check your spam, I think I am in there!
And for everyone who has not yet had a chance to join us, here’s a reminder about Squares. The good news is that it has returned for another month. The theme is ‘top‘, and we have five variations, or idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops and if you want you can add a second tag using the idiom your photographic square is coming under.
Comments are closed.