Some of mine certainly are not which is why this one has ended up as squares prequel. However I had to include it as the store description made me so happy!
In case you missed last week’s announcement and are confused; Squares begins on Wednesday and this is my eve of eve of Squares reminder. The theme for April Squares is ‘top‘, and we have five variations, or idioms, to choose from;
- On Top of the World – summit, crown, peak (tiptop) or uppermost part of something.
- Under the Big Top – topping or covering (or if you are really lucky a circus!)
- Room at the Top – first or highest in position
- Cherry on Top – something made even more wonderful by becoming square
- Top and Tail – or maybe you’d prefer to play around with word combinations such as top dog, top stitch, top hat, top secret, top knot, top drawer or top dollar!
The main tag is #SquareTops but you may also want to add a second tag using the idiom your square is coming under. So my tiptop stores I am also tagging On Top of the World, reflecting that how happy I was when I spotted this. Although I could also have tagged it Top and Tail given it is a tiptop word combination!
There will be a full eve reminder tomorrow, so for now just a little wave from me. I do hope everyone is staying safe. I am hoping Squares will prove to be a happy distraction as we all come to terms with living with restrictions.