The wrong sort of blue light can be damaging but the right sort of light brings joy and happiness. Last month we had plenty of the right sort. It was one of the best months of squares, so thank you all. And here as promised is your bonus treat!
Your treat of course is our fifth gallery capturing the last days of squares, with the added bonus of a few leftover light squares from me. Today’s gallery is going to be a little bit different from usual. I have attempted to link to your #JanuaryLight Square tags and categories so that when someone clicks on my links they will be able to see every square you have created. There are a few exceptions such as if you don’t use tags or categories, have only just joined us or have created your own finishing gallery.
- The creativity has been quite extraordinary from sunflowers to a blaze of glory and even a mention of fireblight!
- There has been Brian‘s music bringing us joy and beautiful delights as we have welcomed in the new year
- No wonder you have all been glowing at the parties and hyphenations
Now I know I remind you every time but I think it is worth mentioning again. If you have not got a beverage beside you, go and make one! The gallery is inspirational but a little something on the side always makes it extra special.
- What also makes it special is moonlight and summer lights, and most of all you, with your moving quotes and wonderful photographs
- Some of you have gone the extra mile with your squares of light, and trips away
- You have found beauty in the light, never missed a moment and even found time to share technical details
The above three are some of my leftovers. I did get carried away with my square selection this month, and I suspect a few of you might have too!
- No wonder none of us are feeling too melancholic or blue. There is far too much glistening and gorgeous light for that!
- By the way the weather may be changing but nothing is better than a drive under Venus with a setting sun
- There again perhaps you prefer the excitement of your underwear!
January has been a difficult month for me work wise, and don’t get me started on what happened at 11pm last night! However thanks to you and #JanuaryLight there has been so much joy, and delight.
- There have even been soapsuds in amongst the beautiful flowers and snow and extraordinary light
- We may be saying goodnight to January squares but the delight and fun I am sure will continue
- Thank you for the word knowledge and friendship; it has been so lovely this month even when it has been more oblong than square!
I look forward to seeing you all again in April. Only 60 days to go until Squares return!