Are you ready for our fourth gallery? It is going to be a fabulous journey. However if you don’t have a cup or glass of something beside you, I do recommend grabbing one now or maybe after the first room.
- Our days have been alight with all kinds of light and occasionally even two suns!
- I’ve been amazed by the range of lights, especially headlights, and spotlights
- Light filled squares have reminded us of loved ones and our heritage
- Some of you have been decisive when playing with squares
Wasn’t that an inspiring opening, and there is plenty more to come. First though if you haven’t already done it, go and make that cuppa! You won’t need any cake as you are about to be;
- Spoilt with multiple squares of skylights, cupolas and rooflights
- As well as incredible ceiling lights, pancakes and reflections
- I’ve loved your magical square adventures and hint of other worlds
- Those in the northern hemisphere have welcomed hints of spring and morning
And it has not just been inspiring photography that you have been spoiling us all with this month. There has also been plenty of;
- Word stretching, word plays and multiple delights
- We’ve been kept in suspense, and enjoyed many twilights and even plights
- January Light has been such fun hosting this month,
- Thank you all again for the beauty, the drama and the fabulous words
Thank you also for your patience on the days I have been offline over the past two weeks. You are such a fabulous and supportive clan.
- Taking us new places, and keeping us featherlight with wonderful highlights
- You have also kept us conversing by sharing the joy of winter light
- Helped us find our Yin-Yang and tempted us with filtered light
- As well sharing the beauty of lowlight and paperlight
Hope you have been having as much fun as me. We are almost at the end of the fourth gallery, and our final room is full splendour and joy, as well as light.