As promised on Tuesday, here is part two of this week’s Square Gallery. But before the show begins you may want to acquire a few accompaniments such as coffee, a glass of something or maybe even popcorn! We have some delights for you this weekend.
- You can go cloud watching at the mall, on a field trip in winter or a disco at the car wash
- Maybe you’d prefer to unravel some lights, bask in the sunlight or dance with the changing light
- I can never resist more fairy lights nor the glistening spotlights, but like others I am not too keen on scratchy netting!
What has caught your eye this month? Are you seeing words in light everywhere or are you still looking for inspiration. There is plenty about.
- This month’s Squares seems to be bringing out delights in word play and creativity
- And even though many of us are experiencing hazy light and are in need of backlight, there is plenty of sparkling sunlight and highlights
- There has also been gleaming, and lots of green lights and lightheartedness
- Even light on the shelf, no wonder we are turning towards the light, and lightening up this month
I am juggling some challenges in my pro bono work at the moment, so my apologies if you have experienced delays in ping back approvals and commentary. Over the next few weeks we are being joined by some fabulous new people, so hopefully the challenges will lessen and I can focus properly once more on #JanuaryLight.
- In the meanwhile I will try not to be too bloopy, or howl or take too many risks
- Instead I will look for delights amongst the sunlight, and remember there is joy to be found even in dead ends!
- Thank you all again for finding your inner starlight and eternal flames, you (& chocolate) are keeping me smiling