Have you watched a sunrise yet this year? Remember it is an annual recommendation!
I also highly recommend taking some time out today or maybe tomorrow to enjoy part one of our second square gallery. There are going to be two galleries this week, so do look out for a second show at the weekend. In the meanwhile let us begin by welcoming some squarers who have only recently joined us with their #JanuaryLight highlights.
- Some of the beauty is heavenly, whilst others have been radiant and more worldly.
- And they too have enjoyed the festive break, and like me have walked this week and found magical moments in the twilight
As always my hope is that everyone will visit at least five fellow squarers in every gallery post. It is a fabulous way to promote each other’s work as well as find inspiration for ourselves.
- Join us as we take flight with words ending in light, if we are quick we may even hold onto the moon
- There has been some brilliant creativity this week as well as some unusual faces and highlights
- We have driven and walked around the world, and enjoyed a good meal or two
Jackie’s post has reminded me that I didn’t remind you to make yourself a cuppa, or pour a glass of wine, before you began to explore. Oops! Do you want to take a moment now, before we;
- Walk under the fanlight and a very blue chandelier, to nip outside for a walk in the dappled light
- There are stunning shades outdoors but you may prefer your comfort indoors, or maybe whizzing off in the Jaguar
- So farewell for now, but the gallery will taking flight again Saturday, and maybe we’ll be lucky and see the aurora borealis!
A huge thank you to you all for being such creative and supportive participants, I can’t wait to share with you the second gallery of highlights.