We have squares, truly wonderful things
Cause everyone smiles, when squares begins
I’m so grateful and proud
All I want is to share squares out loud
So I say
Thank you for all the lines, the squares we’re sharing
Thanks for all the joy you’re bringing
Who can live without squares, I ask in all honesty
What would blogging be?
Without a square or two, or maybe a gallery?
So I say thank you for your lines, for sharing squares with me
Happy Square Saturday everyone, hope you enjoyed my ABBA ‘ish’ lyrics! You will find ABBA’s fabulous and original song further on. For now though it is time to open the gallery. There are eight rooms today, each with six ‘ish’ squares for you to enjoy. I realise most of you won’t be able to visit all, but hopefully you’ll manage six links!
- Remember no room is forbidden and nothing to break
- Just don’t get caught behind the bars or bricked in
- There’s much cuteness and beauty to enjoy today
Thank you all so much for your patience during the challenge especially at the end of the month when I was struggling with a few things.
- Your family favourites and memories have kept me smiling
- And I’ve loved the beige and book recommendations
- Even your ice and manure hasn’t stopped me having fun!
I hope you have all had a chance to catch up with old friends and maybe make some new blogging friends during the course of the challenge, I certainly have.
- It has been a month for climbing high
- For working as a team and discovering history
- As well as enjoying the long lines and skylines
Who knew lines could be so much fun. Who knew there were so many! I am sure many of you still have some in your folders as;
- There are always more lines and beauty to discover
- Especially around water
- Even if you are in it and frozen
By the way did you remember to pour yourself a little something before you started to scroll through the gallery? If not here’s ABBA who are probably even more reviving than a cuppa!
Thank you all again so very much for being such wonderful squarers. It has been amazing to have so many of you on the line in October.
- I hope lines has kept you watchful rather than age you
- It certainly has made some of us look around our homes more
- And go on fabulous line adventures
Have you recognised all of my squares from October. One of course was the bonus square, but do you remember which one?
- I was not the only one with bonuses, and there were even bears
- But surprisingly few letters or spiders in their webs
- There was though the occasional unexpected
Usually after a squares month I take a few days break from blogging, however this month, you’ve inspired me so much, I have already scheduled!
- Thank you for all the sweetness and gifts
- For keeping things in perspective and not too muddled
- October has been unbelievable and so colourful
The lines flew in October; it was such an inspiring month. I wonder how long it will take us all to stop seeing lines everywhere.
- Whether in nature, on the boardwalk or under the bridge
- There are lines to be found
- Eventually though we reach the end! Do hope you’ve managed to visit six.
Squares returns in January; the theme will be revealed in early December. After all what would blogging be without squares! Without a square or two, who are we? So I say thank you for ABBA and squares, for sharing them with me.
Postscript: This was going to be a Six Word Saturday; the title is six ‘ish’, my opening lines are six and there’s six ‘ish’ squares in each room. However on reflection 666 words is probably too many even for Debbie! So here’s a 6WS wave instead 👋