Long, short, straight and narrow
as well wavy, singular, contoured and curved!
Yay, it is time to feature another gallery! I have an extraordinary collection for you today so really hope you can spare half hour or so today or even later this week to explore everyone’s squares. I thought I’d begin with some members of the square gang who were in the very first squares in September 2017, and are still squaring today.
- We’ve been treated to the whimsical and Tom’s jam jars and even caught some fish!
- I have learnt new things, and remembered to step back to appreciate our original gang lining up squares perfectly
Aren’t they a fabulous bunch, especially Jude as she’s been sharing daily squares every quarter since 2017. And you know who else is great all the new squarers who have joined us this week. Do hope you can spare a few minutes to come along and welcome them, I have listed them all together in our next square room.
- From Liverpool splendour and creativity, to Montana’s rugged and intersecting!
- You have lined up views and lamps I have wanted to
stealborrow, and paths I’d love to explore
- Many this week have joined as a Sunday Stills which is fabulous although more rectangular than square. However if you have the time to explore and look very closely you will spot the odd square amongst the rectangles.
It’s now time for the rest of our regular and amazing square gang. Your brilliant squares and wonderful feedback has been so inspiring this week, and there have been so many of you.
- Sharing your extraordinary ceilings, intriguing toilets and random shoes,
- Encouraging us to take a seat and for reminding me what the best thing about shadows is!
- If it hadn’t been for all of you collecting lines, I’d never have realised cleaning could be dynamic, or that functional could be so interesting.
- And I have even started to look at wires and barriers differently!
Oh my I have just realised I never mentioned coffee or cake. You may wish to take a short break now, as we still have quite a few superb squares to visit.
- Including an impossible number of lines to count, and line squares to discover within squares
- We also have great theatrical lines to be proud of and birds on a wire
- Not forgetting of course to enjoy our artistic lines and relaxing first evenings with lines by the sea
- I love it when we are aligned, and even more when pods of pelicans and tubs are in rows
Have you had any favourites yet? There is always one or two that make me sit back in wonder. And then there are those that make me chuckle, those that inspire me to make some changes to the schedule and those that make me think.
- That’s why I love squares so much, even when lines are annoying and bad
- There haven’t been many bears yet, but we have had a minion and stair lines at sea
- We’ve even visited paradise, maybe why that’s why they have also been wedding venues, marriage lines and brides have appeared more than once
- And you are going to love walking under these colourful lines and getting up close in the arboretum
Did you make yourself that drink? If not why not make one now to make sure you enjoy our final room with as much energy and excitement as we did the first.
- For there are geese to join and unusual lamps to turn on so we can watch the racing lines
- There is also symmetry in the marina along with music right down the line
- We have even returned to fascinating museums, because lines appear everywhere even underground
- I cannot wait to see what the rest of the month holds for us, some lengthy lines I imagine and maybe some more cheese on a plate!
Thank you all for being such a fabulous gang. It truly is an honour to host squares for you, and an extra special thank you to those of you who have been able to make the time to visit every one of the 60 plus squares in our second October Squares gallery.
Just don’t forget though if you do join in your photograph must be
square in shape!