Our winter escape is delayed this year, and both MrB and I are missing our Portuguese life which might explain why this is my third square from a walk in Portugal. I also thought Cee might like the leaves for her FOTD! More walks (& leaves) may follow, but in the meanwhile here’s a reminder about lines&squares.
Your lines can be long, short, straight or curvy. They might be horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular or even zig zag. You might prefer to have them intersecting, natural, singular or in stripes. Every line counts, and everyone is welcome in square photographs.
- First create your square post and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web use this month’s tag lines&squares
- Preferably post daily but you can also post all your lines in one go at the end of the month, join us weekly or even pop in and out with your squares.
- The only rule you must follow is that your main photograph must be square in shape!