After last Wednesday’s harsh parliamentary lines, I thought I’d start with something gentle – lavender lines in Kent. I can’t wait to see your lines this month.
In case you have missed the previews, today is the first day of October squares. The theme is #lines&squares, and your lines can be long, short, straight or curvy. They can also be horizontal, vertical, diagonal, perpendicular or even zig zag. There again perhaps you might prefer them intersecting, natural, singular or in stripes. As you may have gathered there are no line rules, as whatever your line everyone is welcome in square photographs!
And once you have decided here’s how you join in;
- Create your line square post, and include a pingback to one of my daily square posts
- You can also add a link to your post in the comments on my post
- To make it easy for others to find you and to generate interest across the web do include this month’s tag lines&squares
- Preferably post daily but you can also post all 31 in one go at the end of the month, or if it is easier join us weekly.
- You can even drop in occasionally with squares if you are away or really busy, and many do.
- It would also be fabulous if you are able to allocate some time to visit the square galleries. I am aiming for three galleries this month.
There is though only ONE challenge rule;
your main photograph must be square in shape!