What an incredible month July was for squares. You blue me away with your support, lovely comments, originality and photographic talent.
It has not just been your photographic wonders that have made us soar in July, the musical accompaniments have been superb this month too. So I thought it would be rather lovely for the final July Squares gallery if in every room you had music on your explorations. You will find it in the first link of every section. Enjoy!
- And where better than to start with our first musical guru, the Birthday boy may appear more than once.
- The skies have been very blue for some of us, and there has been more than one incredible blue hour
- In fact the clock never stopped ticking, no wonder we all have been puffin‘
If you have not explored a square gallery before, welcome! Our main tip is to make sure you have a large cup of something when you start, and be prepared for topping it up as you go as you are going to be here a while.
- Our true blue gallery is such a fabulous and eclectic place to be, even the decay is a sight to behold
- The blues have been merging and opening doors and our world has been full of light and bubbles
- There have been bugs galore and squared umbrellas, and more blue flowers than you might imagine
- We’ve discovered life is good and that it is cool to be blue, not sure we could ask for anything more!
Squares has become such a wonderful world wide adventure with just over seventy of us taking part at different times. It now feels like I have friends on nearly every continent, and I think everyone will agree;
- It is hip to be square, which is probably why so many made it back at the end and others found an ingenious way around restrictions
- It has been an extraordinary month of blue, it has peeked through everywhere even when you have been travelling
- No wonder cities have been turning blue, and that we’ve been dreaming in blue and becoming vintage
July has not been the easiest month for me personally, but I have had such fun here in the blogging world, so thank you all for keeping me smiling. I can’t wait to see what we get up to in October! But for now we still have a couple more fabulous square rooms to look round.
- By now you must have sung blue and marked a few pages, and are probably feeling all geometric
- Or maybe you have been surprised by what you have seen. Your jaw may have even dropped!
- You have shared your favourites and taken us sailing on stunning adventures, and treated us to the beauty of Cornwall
By the way did you like my Black Kites at the start? We enjoyed their aerial gymnastics a few weeks ago at the wonderful Hawk Conservancy Trust. I took a few shots so if you are around tomorrow pop back for a proper look.
- It is almost all over now, but not quite . . . . . I still have one or two delights to share with you
- Such as totems down under and peaceful reminders along with funny shades of blue
- And amongst all the reflections you’ve even managed to fly the flag and share conglomerations
- As much as I don’t want July Blues to leave me, and I am not the only one, the sun is now down on squares, well almost. I’ve heard on the square line that a few of you are planning rounds ups for Sunday. Yay!!
Do hope you enjoyed looking round as much as I did putting it together. The blog is probably going to return to its haphazard posting state for the rest of August, but do stay in touch as towards the end of the month or maybe in early September there will be the square theme announcement for October.