How did this happen it is our final Sunday of blues. I can’t quite believe it is almost all over, so let us extend our final Sunday with another polished gallery but this time from under the umbrellas.
- Difficult to know where to start today so how about some music to get us all in the mood, I’ve found the musical additions a perfect accompaniment
- Now before we go round in circles I must share that we have some new bikes for the gang, how fabulous and historical blue is that!
Did you remember to make yourself a long drink? The gallery is stupendous, but will take a while to properly look round, so if you haven’t made your cuppa yet here’s your chance before we discover;
- The unforgettable photographs this past week that have made me envious and taken my breath away
- It has been a great week for views although I have not always known which way is up.
- Thanks to you though being in the right place at the right moment the wildlife this month has been fabulous
- We’ve also been delighted by man’s parts and wheels as well as beautiful glass and textiles.
I wonder what caught your eye this week, do leave a comment below sharing your favourites. Perhaps it has been;
- The enormous taps with rabbit shadows, or maybe those fabulous tiles and very blue shutters
- Perhaps you will be mentioning the stunning views and the extraordinary buildings we have seen or the surprise of such a small shack
- We’ve not been under the water as much these past few days partly because it has been held back
- But mostly I think because we’ve been up in the air, well maybe not with the sea eagle but we did reach infinity
It must be time for a second, or maybe third cuppa, so go on take a break for a few minutes and make yourself that drink. I’ll still be here when you get back!
- Welcome home to our glorious collation, hope you are not too puffed from rushing back, I did get the blue carpet out!
- By the way have you looked round your place recently, or properly looked at the doors, think you might be surprised by what you find especially at night
- A few of have been fading thanks to the numerous casts and there have been some blues, but there have been cooling and reflective moments too
- There have also been acrobats and some of you have been dancing on air but fortunately not many of you went blue in the face this week
Now it is almost time to shut the gallery doors, but before you dash away we do have some fabulous square delights for you.
- First though let us take time out to consider the environmental concerns and discussions on climate change and how about the unexpected political statements!
- Now we’ve pondered we have a little bit time to tag along and read a book or two, maybe you could even squeeze in a stroll along the beach and on the pier
- It has truly been a magical week, and thanks to all of you I’ve had the giggles at times and even considered a blue rinse!
Hasn’t it been another fabulous gallery. There will be a final gallery for the final few days of July Squares. It will probably appear next weekend as I have some bonus blues to squeeze in first!