Wasn’t just people in blue on the platform I also spotted a blue square. Does anyone remember the product though, MrB and Mum certainly didn’t.
The next few days are a bit busy for me so I thought I’d share the third gallery today. So hope you are feeling comfortable and are fully refreshed as whilst it may not have been a week since the last one it is still a very polished collection.
- Like last time, I thought I’d start with new faces and returning squares after all it is our kind of town and we just love beauty and adventure
- And those in the north hemisphere much appreciate the cool breezes and everyone welcomes fine words
Now before I continue with the rest of the gang I must just share a reminder that whilst I am pretty relaxed on the blueness of content your photo must square! This week more than ever the rectangles have been taking over! It doesn’t stop me from loving your photographic genius but unfortunately it will mean I cannot link up. So please stay square!
- Specially when so many of us have been looking up this week or getting up at the crack of dawn
- It has also been a week for harbours and going on journeys, although one of us went round in circles!
- And whilst I love taking steps on a journey I’m not not sure I’ll be crossing this!
Lots of feelings have been shared over the past few days. The blues seems to have brought it out in all of us.
- There’s been lots of attitude and expressions, I hope though no-one is feeling this grumpy anymore or this distressed
- Instead today I hope we are all feeling freshly manicured in our happy place or maybe you are feeling garrulous
- After all the blue squares gang is a family, specially if you are feeling scared as hate has no home here
You may recall I shared my first tiles this week, quite a few of seemed to be surprised I had not shared any more! Well I did make up for it a day or so later, as have some other lovely members of the square gang.
- There have been Portuguese ones, stunning ones in a mosque, and shimmering in a pool
- There has also been some fabulous art, jaw dropping flights and squares within squares
- We’ve been deep, extraordinarily blue and tempted to jump in!
- There have been stunning blooms, and great identification discussions, but does anyone know what these are?
Hope you are able to make time this weekend to browse in today’s gallery, even if it is just to catch up with everyone who is sharing a line or section with you. There are so many wonderful photographers and bloggers in our square gang, plus;
- The light has been extraordinary this month, and we have been lucky with the blue skies
- No wonder we’ve been inspired by poetry and inspired to make plans to travel and join friends for a picnic
- By the way have you noticed blue squares also makes us brave, incredibly organised and unforgotten
Thank you to everyone who is joining us on this great square adventure, do hope you can stay with me for the rest of the month with comments and/or pingbacks. There isn’t much left of the month, in fact we only have ten days now;
- To enjoy the shiny blues, ultraviolet light blues and being simply blue
- So get out your cameras and be inspired by paintings in the sky and the boys in blue
- Or perhaps you prefer to stay cool blue and beautiful as you enjoy some tasty leftovers
Wasn’t that fun! I do enjoy collating the gallery. It does take a while though so I may have to delay the fourth and probably final one until the end of the month. There again I may sneak in another one next weekend!