Exactly halfway so it is probably time for our next gallery. You are going to enjoy this one so much. I thought I’d start with those who were not in last week’s gallery as there have been some brand new faces as well as old friends popping in.
- We’re going to start early in the gallery today to get the bird, so don’t forget to make yourself a cup of something as we have lots to enjoy.
- From incredible views and energetic adventuress to beautiful river trips and glorious patterns in the sky
- There have been some wonderful collections. No wonder we have been swept away with cuteness and did you see the vivid blue elephants?!
Wasn’t that a great start, hope you discovered someone new on your explorations. By the way if you are intrigued about my boat and the journey, you’ll find a link to the sailing tale at the end of this post. Don’t rush there straight away as we have some wonderful squares to visit.
- This one impressed me with its blue squares within blue squares within a square, as did this garden version!
- There have been heavenly blues and vibrant blues over the past few days some have been enormous and others didn’t want to stay square!
- We’ve also had some fabulous blue eyes, some have even sealed with a look others though are more interesting than charming!
I know it takes while to visit everyone, and sometimes it isn’t always possible to spend much time in the gallery. I very much hope though you can spare a moment or to to visit a couple of your fellow square friends.
- Sometimes it takes lots of patience and we do need to stand firm, other times it is essential to stand back before it erupts!
- Thank you so much to everyone who has played catch up, and also to those of you who have written happy stories
- And you know me so well, I can never resist a glorious ocean view and there have been stunning ones!
- I have also thoroughly enjoyed discovering those who live in our oceans
Is it time for that second cup of coffee yet? I had three cups of tea collating, or maybe it was four! Hope you have some sustenance as we are off exploring next.
- Let’s visit this fabulous temple and cute Melbourne street and is this a good moment to ask how many blue pairs do you own?!
- Unexpectedly (for me at least) it was cookies rather than eggs in the hen however these hens do lay and some things don’t change as this egg did have soldiers!
- I have been so impressed by the birds that have joined us, so many great portraits and others have been so blue!
You clearly have been spreading the word as this week’s gallery has a bumper crop of entries. Over sixty I think! It is such a privilege to be hosting this challenge for you all.
- No wonder we have danced under the light of the moon, created beautiful patterns in blue and enjoyed a drink or two!
- I have loved the humongous signs as well as the hilarious and intriguing signs and what about that glorious round one surrounded by blue.
- Thank you again so much for the sea views and also that marvellous tractor!
We only have one final room to explore now. Do hope you can stay and visit. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Not only will you have time to think, there is beer and I’ve even arranged dumplings for you!
- There has been an evil eye and an incredible blue balloon dog, but no other tree quite like this!
- It has been a wonderful week of inspirational words accompanying beautiful blue squares, and here’s hoping we continue to enjoy blue skies this week.
Wow what a finish, such an incredible gallery this week. Almost took as long to collate as it did for those Algarvians to travel to Brazil! You’ve inspired me so much I have even written a brand new Portuguese square. Thank you.
By the way if you are intrigued about the sailing trip in that tiny boat do visit my Portuguese blog for the amazing story.
Before you go though one final thing. I am very aware the WP gremlins have been out and about these past few days, and many of us have spotted posts and comments disappearing. I am hopeful I have not missed anyone in today’s gallery and that I have visited all posts this week, but if you have posted since last Tuesday and have not had a pingback today or a comment left on your posts please do let me know.