However what you’ll find below my fence certainly isn’t! I have collated our third gallery to inspire as we commence our final week of spiky squares.
So difficult to know where to begin as there have been some marvellous squares over the past week.
- My fence unlike others we have found this week is designed to keep people out and is not to be climbed. Others though this week have found some fabulous climbers as well as sculptures to climb!
- And as with my fence there has been plenty to be bemused by or to go ouch at this week!
- There have also been plenty of surprises such as a spiky pigeon, serrated butterflies and a wood on fire!
- There has also been beauty and singing to keep us going, for me travel desires to be achieved!
Have you had any favourites, if so do add them in the comments below along with your squares for today.
- I’ve been heading out to find my spiky squares if only I had thought to look inside the garden shed or go to the supermarket!
- Whilst some have gone round in circles or been bristly inside others taught me something new and made me jump!
- I was delighted by the Chihuly as well as the cardinals in the forest and the very unusual headpieces
- A smile has also been brought to my face thanks to all the sprouting, greenness and signs of spring.
A huge thank you to you all for being such fun participants this month, I can’t wait to see what happens in the next seven days.
- There could be bristly moments, ‘ahha’ occasions, or dizzy spells.
- Maybe we will even be lucky enough to have more fabulous newcomers
- Whatever happens though over the next seven days I know spiky squares will come to a point and that we will say goodbye,
- But unlike Brexit it will be, thanks to all of you, be a supportive week that is also fun, beautiful and incredible!