Yay later today we return to our beloved Portugal, a land where the larks are still plentiful and there isn’t a spiky and constitutional crisis.
I despair of what is happening in the UK right now, and live in forlorn hope that our parliamentarians will stop playing games soon and put the country first. Thank goodness I will be flying away in a few hours. Now whilst I travel across sea and land, why don’t you put your feet up, sit back and enjoy our fabulous second gallery.
- There have been Durians but not as you know them, and dragon fruit hiding fabulous friends
- The bee shots on thistles and ginger lilies this week have been jaw-dropping and my lark is not the only one with a spiky hairdo
- And I have loved all the whimsical, beautiful and unusual names you have found
Oops I forgot to remind you to make a cup of tea or coffee, or if you are relaxing this evening maybe a glass of wine or something. The gallery isn’t huge today but you are still going to need something to keep you going!
- There have been fewer spikes and spires and less jagged moments then I expected
- And at times your fabulous thorny situations, storms and historical tales have been very reflective of the political crisis
- You have though made me smile lots and your squares have been both timeless and mesmerising
- There have also been new growth, fabulous sunsets, and even the essence of summer.
I really hope everyone who visits this post will have a moment this weekend or next to fully look round the gallery. It would mean so much to me if you could.
- There have been natural points, ballet pointes and very colourful points.
- In fact the fun hasn’t stopped, what with all the cute points and sharp claws!
- Incredibly not only have we gone under water, we have also found paradise
- No wonder I am all of a quiver and almost melting, you have swept me away with your awesomeness
There are so many wonderful new contributors as well as some extraordinary ones from our regulars. The variety really has been incredible this month, I have never known what might pop up on my screen.
- Some of you found inspiration on the side of your house and others looked out the back door
- Whilst others have been lucky enough to have daily changing spikes and quite a few like me have been delving into the archives
- There have been some very unusual flowers and even stranger quills alongside the lovely thistles and cacti
- There have also some scary hairs and talons, it has though been difficult to know who is the most adorable
- And as for who has the cutest face let alone the most prickly smile, how do you decide?!
By the way I have discovered quite a few of the pingbacks are not appearing in the ‘pings’ list. I hope I have included everyone who has posted a square in the past seven days, but if I have missed you do let me know. Please also do check your pingbacks link to a post rather than the home page and even more importantly make sure your photos are square!