But there is not going to be a single winner, as this penalty time brings victory for all. Yup it is my final #timesquare gallery and also a great excuse for me to share a few Christmas lights from my forthcoming epiphany post on my other blog.
It wasn’t long ago I shared a gallery and so nearly all of these delights are from the final three days of December.
- Time is near so I thought I’d welcome you all back with a song or two before I wish you all again a Happy New Year
- Fortunately there were no fires this month, and we all managed to stay out of the cold.
- Do hope you have had time to read the letters and stories, and also to sit and reflect
- But I know it won’t have been easy to have stayed in touch amongst all the wonderful timelines and stunning sunsets,
I hope you are enjoying this opportunity to catch up with #timesquares after the Christmas rush and New Year celebrations.
- There’s been plenty of sunshine here in the blogging world even on chilly days and when we felt we had no time
- We’ve been spoilt with second looks, great fun and something new
- No wonder the birds are happy and we’ve counted our blessings and noticed signs of new growth
- And did you spot the time ball amongst the beautiful camellias and wonderful assortment of clocks?
This month’s Squares was as expected (given all the festivities) a little bit quieter than September’s, and some of our favourite friends we missed in the past few days.
- Some new friends though made it in the nick of time as we said goodbye to December
- By the way #timequare may be up, but there is always a beyond the end of time!
- Especially as a new year starts and we look forward to a creative January and a Square March inspired by Carol. I wonder she can remember!
- And talking of inspiration thanks again to Brian for the #timesquare inspiration, and to Anabel for inspiring today’s title!