I awoke early yesterday but as the sunrise was not as lovely as this one I decide instead to collate our third gallery. Do hope you can join me as I look round it again today, it is rather special.
- Your mind is going to be inspired by poetry, your eyes delighted with a work of art and your taste buds spoilt with these raspberries!!
- But before we begin I better mention that Henry has already taken down the decorations and that it was not the only tree incident this Christmas!
- Hopefully no one though is going to be a grouse especially when this is your opportunity to head out of the rain and go travelling.
The gallery is much quieter this week than usual, as many of us have been spending time away the computers.
- We have been celebrating and visiting old theatres, playing with irresistible clocks, and enjoying tree decorations
- Others have been fortunate enough to go round and round and for some lucky people their time has included a Guinness after work.
- Some things are not yet history, and there is still time for seasons greetings
- Especially when there is an Elf to discover, advents to open and bonuses to share!
- And whilst the winter solstice has passed even in Zadar we can still enjoy marvellous timepieces, twinkling lights and more station clocks.
Thank you all for joining me this month, I know it is a busy month and so it is quite extraordinary how much time so many of you have been able to find for #timesquare.
- For one or two time has slowed with the anticipation but for most of us time has flown.
- No wonder the clocks are taking off , is our Christmas time up?
- Maybe not as the magic of Christmas and its origins and reflections have been fabulous.
- They’ve also reminded us it is time to stop shopping but before I do that I might just have to acquire this handbag!
- Seriously though now is time to take action before our world and time are condemned