My friend looks so happy doesn’t she. We had such a fabulous afternoon by the sea that day. I am hoping you are also going to have a wonderful day, as today if you are in the northern Hemisphere is the Winter Solstice. It also happens to be the day I share my next gallery!
There are more than 40 to enjoy today, so not only are you going to need to set aside some time today or over the weekend I hope you have got the kettle on!
- Or maybe it is time for a cocktail, or perhaps you’d prefer a piece of cake?
- Whatever your nectar, I do hope you are sitting comfortably as we have lots of wonderful poetry and books to read!
- There are also lots of brilliant photographs to enjoy from nesting birds to fabulous snowmen, and even an invisible snowman!
- As well as purple sensations and winter wonderlands, and a pigeon that visits daily to pass the time!
The variety this month continues to amaze me. Thank you all so much for making the time to share and comment in what I know is a very busy month for many of us.
- You somehow have found time to play and also to dance, and we have all being having a ‘high old time‘!
- And thanks to you I have gazed at the moon, been amazed by timeless cloud hedges, and had some delicious soup!
- At times I thought we might run out of time or that it might decay too quickly but somehow you have carved out time or maybe it has remained frozen!
I have been delighted by the clocks from all around the world and intrigued by those in more unusual places, hope you have too!
- As well as finding extraordinary old time and funky clocks, there have been fabulous watches and we have held time and told the time with a tree.
- We’ve been down tunnels, visited Woodstock and pondered the clock of life.
- There have been corn dolls and beautiful moments when we matched the sky, and we’ve seen what must be the biggest sundial ever as well as a very unusual clock
By the way if you have shared a #timesquare in the past 10 days but are not in today’s gallery do let me know. The pesky pingback problem is still a timing issue for me 😦 Fortunately though the untimely and in some cases non existent notifications are not detracting from my joy of seeing your wonderful finds and timely interpretations.
- I have been moved by history, received some excellent advice, enjoyed more than one cookie and even rediscovered our zodiacs
- We haven’t hung about this past few weeks! In fact many of you like me have checked international schedules and taken off more than once
- Some of you have even shivered in the snow for this challenge, however not all of us have been willing to share our snacks!
I hope you have enjoyed viewing today’s gallery as much as I did collating it. All being well I will find time for another one before the end of the month.