You can tell the time by your shadow; shadow length and direction varies through the day. Unfortunately I cannot tell you the exact time by this shadow as we were not facing north, however by its length and direction it would seem it was late afternoon!
And it’s not just shadowtime, it is also time to share our first #timesquare gallery. There 40 entries today so it will take a few shadows to visit everyone. You are though going to love it as the entries are an absolute delight.
- Christmas is fast approaching so no wonder some of us started early and have been timing our time
- We’ve been spoilt with handsome Santas, holiday lights, beautiful seasonal macros, candles, winter time and advent
- I have discovered the first decorated Christmas tree, enjoyed a moving Christmas tale as well as a timely reminder of what is is about and great advice to enjoy me time
- Do you know what I have really loved though this month? All the music.
I do hope you were able to stop for a few moments to enjoy these wonderful musical interludes. If you didn’t why not take a moment now to play a few of their musical choices whilst you make that second cup of tea. You are going to need it as we still have lots to discover in the gallery!
- Or maybe it is time for a glass of wine, returning home and a comfy bed!
- Certainly don’t think I want to be examined on this chair, nor am I looking to be lost in the mists of time! I am though thoroughly enjoying all of these interpretations as you have captured the moment in a square.
- There has been timeless beauty, big time, coffee time, heavy time and races.
- We’ve also discovered the impact of the weather and ravages of time, and even come across fashionable onions tied to belts!
- Talking of food is it time for a bite albeit may not a lunch quite like this!
I’m just going to stop for a few moments as all that talk of food has made me hungry. You may also want to take a moment to pause, perhaps even check the time.
- We’ve had some extraordinary clocks, fabulous sundials and great timetables but have you ever heard of blue time?
- Time has been slipping through our fingers for many of us, and we have been playing catch up the past few days. At least though this morning I won’t be shouting I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!
- Thank you all so much for passing the time with me and for finding my favourite childhood clock. Your posts have been fabulous, which makes it even more awesome that I suspect for many of you the best is yet to be!
PS If you are after fewer words this Saturday, then pop across to see Debbie and the fabulous Six Word Saturday gang. You’ll not only find less words but you will also find more great photographs and links.