What an wonderful September we have had; fun, busy, varied, interesting, historical, intriguing, inspiring and occasionally very stressful. But most importantly it has been gloriously PINK! I have had a fabulous time, and hope you have too.
Today I thought I’d share a few of my pink again as well as a gallery of some of last week’s amazing squares. You may need to plan multiple cups of coffee, there are at least sixty different gallery participants. If you can visit everyone I will be tickled pink and you are extraordinary, but if you don’t have much time and can only visit a few or one section that’s absolutely fine. I still think you are awesome!
- I was tickled pink by the flurry of flamingo portraits and squares in our final week; cute ones, noisy ones, a yellow one, ones that are hidden, out in the open and there’s even been one that can climb
- I have also been delighted by how much pink there is the world; from bright signs and simply enormous signs to signs with strong messages
- But best of all some of you visited Heritage Pink and a few of you made it just in time 😁
- Hopefully one of these days WordPress will find a way to share smells as the roses you have found have been extraordinarily beautiful, stunning portraits, blooming flowers and all shades of pink.
- And roses are not the only pink flower to make a fabulous appearance the cosmos has made us smile, and there have been show-stoppers as well as beautiful fades, stunning macros and wonderful cyclamens in the pink
- I was not the only one to take advantage of the equinox, it has helped many of us create wonderful square skies and capture sunsets, Arizona sunsets and the occasional sunrise!
- What I absolutely love about the blogging world are the opportunities to connect with people around the world, and to discover the world through their lens.
- And we have had some real treats, fabulous murals and wonderful views this month as well as some dastardly in pink!
- I have enjoyed the floral displays, flower debates and shade puzzlement, and delighted to see October is turning pink in France!
- I have loved the unexpected, appreciated the beautiful and been amazed by the unusual and superb flukes
- There have even been munchkins, cats blowing raspberries, elephants with nails half painted and stinky pinkies!
- I hope you didn’t miss this fabulous frame, or the most bizarre bus ever and how about the prehistoric pink beaver!
- I am sure you will agree there has been superb art and sculpture, including some I am still trying to figure out!
- By the way were you surprised as much as I was by the number of minuscule crab spiders, and what about those ladies in pink and the bears in tutus!
- Goodness, it would seem pink has taken over the blogging world. I wonder if we all may need a pink cure or at least a lollipop!
- Thank you all for making this month so lovely, for the fabulous pink moments and colourful surprises especially those which have made me giggle!
- Thank you also for the tickled pink unpinks. I think the world has needed your joy, beautiful bouquets, lovely trees and wild strawberries. And very much hope that everyone has been able to visit at least a few of their fellow participants.
I never thought back in August that pink would be so inspiring, and I so hope that you enjoy our next square challenge as much. It starts 1st December, and I will be announcing the theme in early November. I think we may need the time to prepare, in the meanwhile I think I might take a few days off!