Last month as we were waiting for my brother so we could all climb a rather special hill together, my sister and Mum pointed out this fabulous house. I wasn’t too sure at the time when and how I would use the shot, but then inspiration struck. Yes it is wonky but isn’t it fabulous?! There are even roof tiles underneath the roof.
Now I hope you have poured yourself a large cup, mug or glass of something as it is time for another #RoofSquares curation. I think there are 33 to visit today.
To begin I thought I would continue with the theme of guests under or on roofs.
- I am pretty certain there are no dragons living under my roof, but there have been dragons, fans and rabbits and birds. But I wonder who lives under this roof?
- There have been at least four amazing red barn roofs this week, did you catch them all?
- And then there have been the rooves with multiple squares, very dizzy lines and those which are beautiful and incredibly detailed. There have even been some more like wedding cakes than a roof!
- And talking of celebrations and fun we have found ourselves enjoying delicious icecream, glasses of champagne and cocktails more than once!
Thought this might be a good moment to take a pause so that you can top up your cup or glass of whatever you are enjoying as you browse through the collection. See you in a moment!
- Topped up? Great then let us continue with unexpected angles, glimpses through a window and splendid entrances.
- Have you found like me that all of these marvellous pictures make you want to discover more?
- We have travelled in Europe from rural France to London, to Italy and Ireland and even a sunny Lake District.
- Not always been sunny though there have been brooding moments and atmospheric ones. It has truly been a wonderful roofing week.
- Huge thank you to everyone for your clever interpretations I am sure though that after all these incredible pictures you are ready for some honey on toast or maybe even a visit to the privy!