I am still seeing squares and circles everywhere. The March challenge has encouraged me to look through the lens differently, and thanks to Laura and the excellent guides she shared last week I have also learnt quite a bit about photography ratios. No wonder our #MarchSquare adventure was such fun and so spectacular. Talking of which here is the final review I promised on Saturday. What a gallery we have created together, thank you again to everyone for your wonderful contributions. I cannot wait to see what you will achieve in June as one of the delights of this challenge has been how much I have learnt from you all.
- There has been the brilliant idea of keeping a folder for marvelous leftovers, as well as your photographic delights
- On Friday there were stunning gifts from a student and we were honoured with two wonderful new participants
- And on Saturday Brian fulfilled a promise to me, and I fell in love with a cat, and with geometry
- There have been gorgeous trivets and archways, wonderful historical shots, squares within squares, circles within squares within squares and double the exposure
I think I have drunk more tea than ever before as I tried to keep up with each and everyone of you, and it has been a frustrating process at times because of WordPress link and spam issues. There have also been times when;
- I have been nervous because of the angles and scary drops, but always I have enjoyed what you have discovered.
- I am sure all of us have favourites in our collections this month but do you have perfection?
- Cee certainly kept the best to last as she honoured us with her beautiful floral collection. I am though still intrigued about the ghost
- And I must ask did the time fly quickly for you, or did you thank the heavens it was all over?!
- Thank you again for all your support and encouragement and a special thank you to Tish for the gorgeous bouquet 🙂
Have a lovely April everyone, and make sure you keep an eye on me in May as sometime that month I will share the cunning plan for June.
PS You might notice I have disabled ‘likes on comments’. This is a temporary change whilst the WordPress Happiness Engineers investigate a longer term solution to the Russian spamming problem, which seems to be affecting nearly all of us. I hope they find a solution as I rather like comment likes!