I think this is my first photograph for #MarchSquare from the beautiful town of Tavira. I wonder if Jo recognises it? I don’t think it is far from her place.
I am going to miss #MarchSquares when it comes to an end, but at least I have #PastmeetsPresent to look forward to on the 1st, and it won’t be long (June) before the next square challenge!! For now though I thought you might find it fun to join me as I take another look at some of the fabulous entries over the past couple of weeks.
It had been really difficult to know where to begin as not only are there are now over 30 of us but the beauty and brilliance of many of the entries has been incredible.
- Begin I must though, so how about with the two that made me chuckle and the one which was a brilliant play on words
- It has made me so happy that you have all been seeing circles, squares and March hares everywhere
- There have been lots of fabulous signs and I found myself going completely square-eyed in Lisbon
- Many of you have frequently photographed everyday items which I wasn’t clever enough to photograph let alone think of!
- Some of you have even created them, others turned to the brilliance of flowers and cacti and one of you even captured the creativity of spiders
- And I have loved the way that so many of you have seen squares in shadows, in reflections and had moments of introspection
Having started it is now difficult to know where to stop, but perhaps I should stop here with just a tiny selection of what has been shared. If I list them all you may not have the time today to visit everyone, and that would be a shame. Don’t worry though I will be back tomorrow with a few more. See you then!