I don’t know if you have noticed but I have this habit of taking photographs of buildings at an angle. Would be so much easier for this challenge if I took them straight on!
I thought I’d share today my second list of all the amazing challenge contributors. The first was so much fun. So make yourself a coffee (or tea, or hot chocolate, or perhaps pour a glass of wine) and sit back and enjoy. Are you ready? Great let us begin:
- We have discovered oranges in a frame, eaten peaches, waffles and found some blue figs to go with the cheese
- Taken a moment to remember, been on parade and even achieved the power of six!
- We have been to Italy via Canada, and had our hands on the wheel and looked through wheels
- There have been succulents in squares, great views, beautiful tiles, and unusual collections
- There has been a beautiful ring, as well as strings and squares, tall square towers, grand houses, beautiful ceilings and even drains but not many clocks!
- We have had thrill-seekers, people jumping through a hoop, whilst another was framed, and of course there is always one fabulous person who breaks the rules
I think I have included everyone, at the last count there were nearly 30 of us going square in March. Apologies though if I have missed anyone and/or if I have not visited anyone’s post. I have discovered that my phone has not been coping very well with all the fabulous links and consequently I have mislaid one or two links these past few days. I do aim to visit every #MarchSquare pingback so if you have spotted I have missed one of yours, send me a reminder via this post!